It is designed for premature and newborn babies in follow-up treatment (the phase following NEOBED INTENSIVE).
NEOBED LARGE is designed for children from 1000 g to 3500 g.
It consists of the uterus, hands (inner lining), 2 bones (pads for the neck), and a heart (a pad for positioning on the belly).
- limited space gives the patient a feeling of security and safety
- allows optimal positioning of the child
- excellent thermoregulation (NEOBED is warming)
- ensures prevention of bedsores
- minimizes the need to move with the patient (many tests may be done when the patient is in NEOBED)
- reduces the negative perceptions of NICU
- increases the overall comfort of the child