Intended for extremely premature, premature and sick babies, who are admitted from delivery room.
After having undergone a surgery, usually in critical condition, new born babies are positioned in beddy-bye NEOBED INTENSIVE . It is designed for babies from 500g to 3500g.
It consists of uterus with cut-outs for central inputs, hands (inner lining), 2 bones (pads for the neck) and a heart (a pad for positioning on the belly).
- limited space gives the patient a feeling of security and safety
- allows optimal positioning of the child
- excellent thermoregulation (NEOBED is warming)
- ensures prevention of bedsores
- minimizes the need to move with the patient (many tests may be done when the patient is in NEOBED)
- reduces the negative perceptions of NICU
- increases the overall comfort of the child